Saturday, March 27, 2010

AmazingPacks enjoys getting email from customers!

Thanks for the kind words! AmazingPacks really appreciates it!

"I have bought from you several times and just recently bought a few of the "collection in a pack" packs (fingers crossed). I just wanted to thank you for what you do. I love collecting cards and buying the packs I have bought from you have really been great. I have a few cards in particular which are my favorites which I bought from you. I can't tell you how much I look forward to the cards once I order them even though I have probably been going overboard :). Thank you again for making buying cards fun again. "

Brian

--------------------------------------------

Thanks for the email Howard!

"Hello Amazingpacks, I just received my Basketball Pack,and a free redemption!WOW! 1990 Michael Jordan,Hoops,Kobe Bryant #1 '97-'98 Fleer card Rookie Card,and 2 more Bryants and Barkley 1996 All Star Game Upper Deck,Jalen Rose Rookie Card UD,And last but not Least Shaareef Abdur-Rahim 2001 Topps Gallery of Heroes.Awesome all for $.81 cents and $2.95 Shipping,I can't wait to get my 20 packs of Football price busters. I am really ,well, shoot I wish they were here already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the Awesome Price and Low Shipping. The Lower the shipping the more packs I can buy hahahahahahahahahha.Again Thank you
Howard"
---------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks G.F for the nice words...
"I got 4 rookies alonzo mouring, allen Iverson, larry hughes, and a 10/10 chris webber rookie card.
G.F"

No comments:

Post a Comment

google

My title page contents

Ebay